Prakalp - PMI Mumbai Chapter Journal’s mission is to shape world thinking on the need for and impact of managing projects by publishing cutting-edge research to advance theory and evidence-based practice.
Projects represent a growing proportion of human activity in large, small, private or public organizations. Projects are used to execute and sustain today’s organizational activities. They play a fundamental role as the engine of tomorrow’s innovation, value creation, and strategic change.
The Journal welcomes articles on projects, programs, project portfolios; mega-projects; project-based organizations, project networks, project business, and the projectification of society.
It welcomes the following topics, but not limited to: governance; strategy; innovation and entrepreneurship; organizational change, learning, capabilities, routines, information systems and technology; complexity and uncertainty; ethics; leadership; teams; and stakeholder management in a wide range of contexts.
In this edition,
- Emotional Intelligence and Project Leadership
- Leveraging Returns on Project Success
- Intellectual Property Rights...
- Big Data Big Opportunities
- Sense & Essence of Q factor in Management
- Key points for succeeding in government projects
- Going Agile With Bi-Modal IT
- Geopolitical Risks in Oil and Gas Megaprojects
- Are we thinking right?
- Cross Answers from previous issue
Read latest news about our Chapter &
Get updated PMP Certification Training Schedule for year 2017
Would like to view our Previous Prakalp Issues? You need PMI Mumbai Chapter membership.
- If you do not have PMI Mumbai Chapter membership, please click here.
- If you have PMI Mumbai Chapter Membership, please login and access through your membership area.